electricSchwank – Outdoor Electric Patio Heaters – Schwank
Mid-Wave Infrared for Instant Comfort
Single & Dual Bulb Models
Standard heaters are Stainless Steel Finish – Color Finish Options Available
electricSchwank heating systems offer a streamlined, yet effective heating solution for any indoor or outdoor spaces. They are available in a range of sizes, wattages, and voltages that can provide appropriate warmth to any indoor or outdoor area, from a small room to an expansive open-air commercial space.
This electric infrared heater is available in two different sizes, and with a single bulb or dual bulb option to ensure your patio is heated effectively. The dual bulb electricSchwank comes with a 2-stage feature for a high or low heat setting. These four models have a dual bulb option: ESD 3000 Series, ESD 4000 Series, ESD 5000 Series, ESD 6000 Series.
Add a simple on/off control, a variable control, or a 2-stage control to adjust the heating comfort across your patio with the flick of a switch. All controls are available with no cover, weatherproof cover, or weatherproof box models with flush-mount or surface-mount options.
Available in “Indoor”, and “Outdoor / Indoor” models
Heaters greater than 1500 Watts are for “Commercial Use Only.
Do not use as a residential or household heater. Risk of fire.
Available in 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, 4000, 5000, and 6000 Watts
Available in 120, 208, 240, *277, and *480 Volts
- Sports venues
- Outdoor smoking areas
- Hobby shops
- Warehouse facilities
- 500-6,000 Watts
- 120V, 208V, 240V, 277V*, and 480V* options
- 19.5”-61.25” heater length
- Available in single-stage and 2-stage
- Mounting options include ceiling, flush mount/recessed and post-mount
- Control options include on/off, variable, and 2-stage
- Attractive stainless-steel finish – custom colors available in black, white, beige, and mineral bronze*
- Single bulb or double bulb, medium wave quartz bulbs
- Perfect for restaurant, hospitality, retail and sports stadium applications [indoor/outdoor]
Custom Color Options:
These electricSchwank patio heaters are available in the following custom colors. Black, White, Beige, Mineral Bronze, Almond, Biscuit.
• electricSchwank heaters are available in a brushed stainless steel finish, along with a variety of standard color options that include the samples shown.
• All electricSchwank colors are powder coated over 304 stainless steel and baked to achieve a long lasting, fade and corrosion resistant finish.
Recessed Mounting Options:
These accessories are not subject to UL approval – Check with Local Authority for use.
33″ recessed mount frame S/S – JE-0520-33
39″ recessed mount frame S/S – JE-0520-39
61.25″ recessed mount frame S/S – JE-0520-61
Electric Heater Control Options:
|ON / OFF CONTROLS|
Designed for use with single bulb heaters ONLY.
|Single – Flush Mount c/w S/S Wall Plate and Deep Gang Box||120/240/277V||20 Max||JM-4405-XX|
|Dual – Flush Mount c/w S/S Wall Plate and Deep Gang Box||20/240/277V||20 Max||JM-4410-XX|
|Single – Flush Mount c/w Weatherproof Cover||120/240/277V||20 Max||JM-4415-XX|
|Dual – Flush Mount c/w Weatherproof Cover||120/240/277V||20 Max||JM-4420-XX|
|Single – Surface Mount c/w Weatherproof Gang Box and Cover||120/240/277V||20 Max||JM-4425-XX|
|Dual – Surface Mount c/w Weatherproof Gang Box and Cover||120/240/277V||20 Max||JM-4425-XX|
|2 STAGE CONTROLS|
Designed for use with dual bulb heaters ONLY. (Ability to turn each bulb on and off independently).
|Single Duplex – Flush Mount c/w S/S Wall Plate and Gang Box||120/240/277V||20 Per switch||JM-4300-XX|
|Dual Duplex – Flush Mount c/w S/S Wall Plate and Deep Box||120/240/277V||20 Per switch||JM-4305-XX|
|Single Duplex – Flush Mount c/w Weatherproof Cover||120/240/277V||20 Per switch||JM-4310-XX|
|Dual Duplex – Flush Mount c/w Weatherproof Cover||120/240/277V||20 Per switch||JM-4315-XX|
|Single Duplex – Surface Mount c/w Weatherproof Box and Cover||120/240/277V||20 Per switch||JM-4320-XX|
|Dual Duplex – Surface Mount c/w Weatherproof Box and Cover||120/240/277V||20 Per switch||JM-4325-XX|
Designed for use with single bulb heaters up to 3000 watts ONLY (max 15 amps).
|Single – Flush Mount c/w S/S Wall Plate and Deep Gang Box||240V||15 Max||JM-4200-XX|
|Dual – Flush Mount c/w S/S Wall Plate and Deep Gang Box||240V||15 Max||JM-4205-XX|
|Single – Flush Mount c/w Weatherproof Cover||240V||15 Max||JM-4210-X|
|Dual – Flush Mount c/w Weatherproof Cover||240V||15 Max||JM-4215-XX|
|Single – Surface Mount c/w Weatherproof Gang Box and Cover||240V||15 Max||JM-4220-XX|
|Dual – Surface Mount c/w Weatherproof Gang Box and Cover||240V||15 Max||JM-4225-XX|
Electric Heater – Electromechanical Relay Package
Schwank offers a wide range of custom control options in our industry to meet the needs of any residential or commercial application.
The Electromechanical Relay (EMR) package allows you to install and control your heaters using any 24/120V thermostat or our TC Plus controller.
It also provide you the capability to control one or more heaters in a specified zone (Zone Heating).
This package includes NEMA 4 rated enclosure kit and appropriate relay depending on the number of heater amp draw
NOTE: All electrical parts will be shipped loose and the wiring should be completed in the field by an authorized electrician. – It should be approved by the local jurisdiction.
Control Panel Enclosure Kit – NEMA 4 RATED
1 x Enclosure – NEMA 4 RATED – JM-4000-XX
1 x Transformer – 40VA – JL-0776-XX
1 x Terminal Block – JM-0455-DD
Electromechnical Relays (EMR)
18 Amp Relay – 18A/600VAC/24VAC – JM-4010-XX
32 Amp Relay – 32A/600VAC/24VAC – JM-4015-XX
50 Amp Relay – 50A/600VAC/24VAC – JM-4020-XX
75 Amp Relay – 75A/600VAC/24VAC – JM-4025-XX
Each relay can handle up to 3 heaters
Each control panel (enclosure) fits maximum of 2 relays
Please refer to the table below to select the appropriate relay size
ELECTRIC HEATER – SOLID STATE CONTROL OPTIONS:
ZONE ANALOG CONTROLLER
The ability to adjust heating intensity. All Controllers are NEMA 12 RATED, and can be exposed to mist, but not direct rain.
Each Intensity Control Knob can control a maximum of three relays in the Relay Panel.
- 1 Zone Analog Controller – JM-4032-XX
- 2 Zone Analog Controller – JM-4033-XX
- 3 Zone Analog Controller – JM-4034-XX
- 4 Zone Analog Controller – JM-4035-XX
- 1 Zone Analog Controller with Digital Timer – JM-4045-XX
- 2 Zone Analog Controller with Digital Timer – JM-4046-XX
- 3 Zone Analog Controller with Digital Timer – JM-4047-XX
- 4 Zone Analog Controller with Digital Timer – JM-4048-XX
SOLID STATE RELAY PANEL
The Solid State Relay Panel and Zone Analog Controller (with or without optional timer) work together
All Relay Panels are NEMA 4 RATED, and completely weather resistant.
Maximum of 9,000 watts @ 240V or 8,000 watts @ 208V per relay.
- 1 Relay Control Panel – JM-4051-XX
- 2 Relay Control Panel – JM-4052-XX
- 3 Relay Control Panel – JM-4053-XX
- 4 Relay Control Panel – JM-4054-XX
- 5 Relay Control Panel – JM-4055-XX
- 6 Relay Control Panel – JM-4056-XX
HOME MANAGEMENT RELAY PANEL
Integrate electricSchwank heaters directly into your home management system
All Relay Panels are NEMA 4 RATED, and completely weather resistant.
Note: Requires 0-10V DC Signal
- 1 Relay Home Management Control Panel – JM-4061-XX
- 2 Relay Home Management Control Panel – JM-4062-XX
- 3 Relay Home Management Control Panel – JM-4063-XX
- 4 Relay Home Management Control Panel – JM-4064-XX
- 5 Relay Home Management Control Panel – JM-4065-XX
- 6 Relay Home Management Control Panel – JM-4066-XX