HPC Fire Pit Insert – S-Burner Insert Series
How It Works
Start-Up: This is done by the use of a wall switch or remote control. When the ON command is received, the system completes initial safety checks then starts the flow of pilot gas. After 5 seconds the hot surface igniter glows igniting the pilot flame. When the system confirms the pilot flame is present, the main burner gas will flow ignited by the pilot flame.
Operation: While enjoying the ambiance of your fire pit, the system is at work monitoring flame status, internal temperatures/voltages, and other safety parameters. If flame loss does occur, the system will turn off all gas flow, and then restart by automatically commencing the Start sequence.
On/Off Models: Includes the convenience and safety features- optional remote control available. Bluetooth High / Low Flame Control Models: This option includes a smart remote and App via smart device control with 2-way communication with the fire pit. Remote allows flame height control while receiving
information from fire pit to advise the user of fire pit status (flashing LED).
Shut Down: To turn OFF the fire pit simply use a wall switch, remote control, or whole house system.
• Fully Assembled- ready to install. Control components are protected within the valve box.
• Start via wall switch or remote control; Auto re-light if a flame is lost.
• Ignition is complete using a robust and reliable Hot Surface igniter.
• On/Off models: Use with optional wall switch, Remote Control, or your whole house system
• High/Low Flame Control Models: Adjust high setting to low setting- ~45% turndown (Remote Control included). Not for use with your whole house system.
• 120vac: Standard outdoor grounded power cord- simply plug into GFCI outlet.
• 24vac Option: Typically used with lower voltage requirements.
• Natural Gas or Liquid Propane: Factory built & tested for either fuel.
• Internal temperature monitoring with overheating auto-shutoff.
• CSA Certified in US & Canada to ANSI Z21.97-2014 / CSA 2.41-2014 requirements. (This new EI system already meets upcoming 2020 ANSI requirements).
• Optional Controls: On/Off Remote, Timers, Power Supplies, and an Emergency Shutoff.