TRU VIEW SLIM SMART 3-sided glass electric fireplace
Our Tru-View series family just got better with the addition of the Slim series! With an incredible depth of 3-7/8” and available in five sizes, you’ll find an electric fireplace that is perfect for any space in your home, business, or commercial space. At just 4” in-depth, the Slim is perfectly suited to installations in areas where wall depth is at a premium. The Tru-View-Slim Smart series of electric fireplaces are designed to be installed into a 2 x 4″ wall.
The TRV-SLIM-SMART fits beautifully as a corner fireplace!
The TRV-Slim-Smart model comes standard with a 10 piece log set and Charcoal grey fire glass, vermiculite, black fire glass plus a remote.
Customize the appearance of the TRV-SLIM-SMART further by utilizing the included Designer Media Kit which includes a 10 Piece Birch Style Log Set, 2 colors of real fiberglass, and 2 colors of vermiculite.
Further media options are available for additional purchase.
The TRV-SLIM-SMART electric fireplace comes with a 10 piece log set and Charcoal grey fire glass, vermiculite, black fire glass plus a remote.
- Can be INSTALLED into a 2 x 4 wall
- Very thin – only 4” in-depth
- All models are rated for either indoor or outdoor use
- Flame Presentation – State of the art flame presentation: Vibrant, multi-colored state of the art flame presentation – change from Yellow to Orange to Red with just a click of the remote.
- 2 Stage heater
- Hard-wire ready
- Thermostat hard-wire ready
- Can produce up to 5000 BTU of heat, enough to heat up to 500 sq feet
- Flame operates with or without heat
- Remote control for flame and heater
- 2 flame sets
- Ambient canopy lighting in 13 colors illuminates media like never before
- all 3 sides of the glass are visible
- Left side visible
- Right visible
- front only for an extra deep (14 1/4″) fireplace
This corner fireplace can open left or open right or can have 3 sides open.
Vibrant, multi-colored state-of-the-art flame presentation – change from Yellow to Orange to Red with just a click of the remote. Can all be done separately and mixed to make lots of combinations.